Windows 95 Control Panel Activity 9
Change the Appearance of the Display on the Screen:
- Open Control Panel
- Click on Start
- Click on Settings
- Click on Control Panel
- Choose Display
- Select Properties
- In the Display Properties dialog box, note the current settings for the Wallpaper, Pattern, Screen Saver, and Background settings on the Background tab.
Write them down so you can revert back to them later.
- Click on the Background tab in the Display Properties dialog box and select a new Wallpaper and/or Pattern
- Click on the Screen Saver tab and select a new screen saver and timing option.
- Browse through the other Display options.
- Look at your new display design.
- When you are done, change the settings back to the original settings
Top of Page